Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Coming soon... new restaurant in town

Spotted this sign the other day down on E Greenlake Dr, near the Greenlake Bar and Grill. I'll have to check it out when it opens and report back! The pizza prices seem to be on the higher end, but it is nice that it's within walking distance. Back when current roomie kc and I lived two blocks away from each other in Wallingford/Fremont, we'd sometimes walk down to the Pagliacci on 40th and Stone and pick up pizza for dinner. Of course, if we still lived there, we could go to Tutta Bella on Stone and 43rd as well, which would be even closer. But apparently proximity of restaurants has not encouraged me to frequent them - there are several decent places near my current apartment and I almost never go to any of them. Well, maybe trying out this new place will motivate me to change that. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case you're extra curious about their food, Amante just opened a location on Capitol Hill (Denny/Olive) in the old Red Line space.