Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Excuses, Excuses


OK, so it's been a little while. Sorry! My previously free wireless that I got at home dried up, and though we did bite the bullet and finally join the world of (legit) broadband, it took till today to get it all set up. Soo anyways (ugh) I'll be able to post from home now (well, I could always dial-up before, but MAN is that slow!) so maybe I'll be a little better about posting regularly.

Had some help figuring out how to turn the little movies from my old digicam (.avi) into animated GIFs - so the movie I took of the finale of the fireworks show over Lake Union this year is now postable! I'd worry about it taking a long time to load, but since everyone who would ever want to look at this site has a high-speed connection, I guess I won't worry after all.

No comments: