Saturday, April 14, 2007

New plants

Well, I finally got around to potting up some cuttings I've had sitting in water for WAY too long to admit. The water has been nasty for quite a while. Ick. The new additions are: two pots of Tradescantia zebrina, one pot of Ceropegia woodii (actually not 100% sure that is correct), and one variegated Chlorophytum comosum. I'm not planning to keep any of them except the Ceropegia woodii, if I can manage to find homes for them. I already have too many plants to care for! Also up for adoption are several pots of Ornithogalum caudatum, and several more pots of Chlorophytum comosum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for newly potted plants, although you're blogging enough that I'm suspecting you're procrastinating, although I am excited to see new posts! And I like the image banner, although it looks a little like your bunny has a goatee

kc

manganese said...

OK, perhaps blogging is not exactly thesis-writing. But sometimes one needs to take a break, right??