Wednesday, April 19, 2006

JetBlue

After never having flown on JetBlue prior to 6 months ago, I am now about to embark on my third journey with them in that same span of time. This time it's off to New England, first for a visit with my great-aunt on Cape Cod, then to Providence to visit the old stomping grounds and see two of my best friends from Brown, and then back up to Boston for a conference.

JetBlue is of course famous for their DirecTV on the back of every seat:
However, as nyanko pointed out recently, it would be nice if one of the channels was a program guide! They do provide an online version on their website, which you can print and bring with you - if you remember to do that before your flight...

Unfortunately even that wouldn't have helped with the problem my last flight encountered - many of the channels looked like this through most of the flight, rendering them completely useless:

Maybe I'll have better luck this time :)

No comments: